Performance Series High-efficiency front load washer
Sometimes laundry day comes multiple times a week. That's why this high-efficiency front load washer faces your items head on! It's better built with 3.5 cu. ft. capacity, best cleaning in its class enabled by the PowerWash® cycle and a 10-year limited parts warranty for long-lasting performance. It also includes Maytag® Commercial Technology, Fresh Spin option, Advanced Vibration Control technology and the NSF Certified Allergen cycle for optimal performance. All while using 76% less water and 77% less energy. With features like these, it's easy to get laundry done no matter what day it is.
- Best Cleaning in its Class Enabled by PowerWash® Cycle
- PowerWash® Cycle
- Maytag® Commercial Technology
- 10-Year Limited Parts Warranty On Washer Motor And Basket
- 6 hour Fresh Spin Option
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified - CEE Tier III Rated
- Advanced Vibration Control
- 3.5 cu. ft. Capacity
- Allergen Removal Washer Cycle
- Cold Wash Cycle
- Reinforced, 6-Rib, commercial-grade washer belt
- 1200 RPM Spin Speed
- IntelliFill Water Level Sensor
- Whites Cycle
- Extra Rinse Option
- Clean Washer Cycle with Affresh®
- Commercial-Grade Stainless Steel Wash Basket
- Sensor-Controlled Suds Detection
- Delicate Cycle
- Heavy-Duty cycle
- Front Serviceable
- 3-Tray Dispenser Drawer (Detergent, Bleach and Fabric Softener)
- Control Lockout
- Delay Start Option
- 12 Wash Cycles
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.