Performance Series High-Efficiency Electric Dryer
Sometimes laundry day comes multiple times a week. That's why this high-efficiency dryer is better built with 6.7 cu. ft. capacity to handle large loads straight from the washer. It also has Maytag® Commercial Technology components like a durable motor, the IntelliDry® sensor to reduce overdrying and shrinking and the Eco Normal cycle that uses up to 40% less energy when paired with a Performance Series washer. With features like these, it's easy to get laundry done no matter what day it is.
- GentleBreeze Drying System with IntelliDry® Sensor
- DuraCushion Dryer Drum Finish
- Interior Light
- 4-Way Venting
- Control Lockout
- Estimated Time Remaining Display
- Durable Powdercoat-on-Steel SpillSaver Top
- Heavy-Duty, Die-Cast Door Hinge
- Rubber-Coated Inset Pocket Handle
- Solid Steel Baseframe
- Damp Dry and Freshen Up Cycles
- Commercial-Grade, 5-Rib Dryer Belt
- Adjustable End of cycle signal
- 9 Drying Cycles
- 90 Minute Wrinkle Prevent Option
- 6.7 cu. ft. capacity
- Maytag® Commercial Technology
- Wrinkle control cycle
- Eco Normal Cycle
- High Efficiency Sensor Drying
- 5 Temperature Settings
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.