Induction technology provides responsive, powerful heat control similar to a gas cooktop. Twelve heat settings let you easily go from simmer to boil. Different element sizes are available with two bridge elements for specialty cookware. The ceramic-glass surface makes cleanup easy.
- Bridge element combines two 7" elements, so you can cook with griddles, grills, or roasting pans.
- Control lock function prevents accidental or unwanted use of the cooktop to make cleaning easier
- Melt & Hold function lets you set an element to low cooking power to melt and hold delicate ingredients without burning
- Pan size detection eliminates the guesswork of pan selection by sounding an alert if an unsuitable size is chosen
- Performance boost function allows the temperature to exceed the maximum setting to quickly achieve a rapid boil
- Simmer function automatically selects a low power level to help maintain a constant simmer
- The timer may be used to monitor time-sensitive cooking processes or as an extra kitchen timer
- Touch-activated controls integrate seamlessly into the surface and include a slider for heat-level selection
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.